WOW! We have a lot to be thankful for this Thanksgiving... This little precious baby boy tops our list this year! Griffin also turned one month old today. Even though Daddy had to work, he called right at 6:12 to sing Happy Birthday to him! We even saw our first snow today!! The ground was not cold enough for it to stick, but the snowflakes were big.
We hope that everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving this year!







2 comments:
What a great Thanksgiving! We love the pics of Griffin and mom and dad. Glad the Cowboys had a great game and hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving celebration today. We haven't decided if Griffin looks more like mom or dad...will await more pics! :-) We love you guys! Tracy, Cliff, Kirsten, and Trey
Congrats Leslie, he is so sweet. I have never seen such a little baby with such cute lips! I love it! I am so glad that you started a blog, I was wanting to see pics of little Griffin.
Cassidy
Post a Comment