Monday, February 11, 2008

Spending time with Mommy and Daddy

I am all smiles because I had the greatest weekend ever! For Mommy's birthday Sko came up to babysit me and Daddy took Mommy out to dinner. I slept the entire time they were gone! Daddy worked on Saturday and I spent the day with Mommy and Sko, although I slept 2 3 1/2 hour long naps! I must be having a growth spurt! We went to church Sunday morning and then took a walk in the beautiful Texas weather! We have been really lucky with our warm and sunny weekends this winter! Here are some pictures of me all smiles (and catching a couple of winks)! Enjoy!



Mommy's newest favorite picture :-)

2 comments:

Donnell Days said...

That last picture is adorable!! His sweet little personality is really shining through!

Kara Wilson said...

Happy, happy birthday (a few days late!)!! I hope you had a great b-day! Our birthday celebrations are quite different these days! Little Griffin looks SO CUTE in these pictures! I just love that smile!!! Hope to see you soon!