Tuesday, August 11, 2009

busy boy

Just playin with my girlfriend, Avery...




Then I decided I would sit on her- I don't think she liked it all that much!




I went with my Daddy to the Waco Zoo while Dede was visiting down in Austin












My last day of school- Here is my wonderful teacher, Ms. Michelle- Mommy snapped a picture of us together right after she woke me up from my nap because it was time to go home- can you tell I am still a sleepyhead? What am I going to do when my four hour naps are cut in half starting next week at Ms. Trish's house?

My buddy Hudson came to visit me at my new house!
We are two peas in a pod and have so much fun together!

I went to Build A Bear on Saturday and had SO much fun picking out and building 'Ranger' with Mama
I picked out the puppy dog

I was not crazy about most of the sound boxes, so Mama recorded a special message for me instead... I am holding my puppy dog waiting patiently to get him 'all done'

I put the heart inside after Mama kissed it

I kind of wondered why the lady was shoving my puppy dog in a tube that was going to make a really loud noise

I watched carefully while she sewed his back up

I was so excited and ready to grab him and take him home with me!

We got in the car and started to dance for Mama

Heading home with Ranger (and my firetruck, of course!)

1 comment:

B said...

SO cute!!! Miss you friend! :)