Been a while since we have updated... Lots going on around here- even when we don't go anywhere! Last Monday, Griffin and Hudson spent the morning with their dear friend Avery celebrating her first birthday. They had so much fun playing together- it is so hard to believe these three are all ONE now!!!
The three amigos last January (with their Mommies)
Just being silly together!
Then there is a long lapse in pictures... the next morning Griffin woke up not himself- would not eat much of anything, wanted to be held, was very fussy, went down for a nap early but then did not want to sleep, not playing with any toys- not even the beloved animal train, hitting his ear so BINGO- I called the doctor... one of my biggest fears has been Griffin getting an ear infection and me not knowing it- well, I took him to see his doctor last Tuesday, and sure enough he had an ear infection and his doctor was shocked he had slept the night before because he said on a scale of 1-10 it was around an 8!!! Poor little buddy! We got some meds in him and he was better by the evening. Oh, he also was weighed at the doctor and he weighs 22 pounds and 3 ounces now. I feel pretty lucky that this was his first ear infection, and am hopeful that it will be his last one too!!!
With it being so cold all week long and Griffin not feeling himself, we stayed in and played and developed cabin fever together... This weekend was pretty, although we did not do anything too out of the ordinary, just enjoyed spending time together and taking it easy as a family...
VIDEO of the WEEK
I tried to capture Griffin playing with his cars as he loves to say "Vroom Vroom" now any time he sees a car- including when we pull up to get out in a parking lot... the entire walk in is "Vroom, Vroom, Vroom"- Here he is walking toward his cars- listen to him "Vroom Vrooming" along the way!







4 comments:
Love the ice cream pictures...too cute! How sweet that he will leave a baseball cap on too! :)
Ear infections... ouch! Sam's had a million, but Sydney just had her first last month. Funny though, she just told me "my ear hurts". It was pretty easy to figure out. Griffin is so cute!
You have so many books!!! How great for Griffin! Another thing that I notice in this post...Griffin's cute baseball hat. Ezra will not wear a hat unless it is tied on tight. And even then he tries to pull it off. He also does the vroom-vroom thing with cars. Isn't that funny? It's like this little thing that must be programmed into little boys heads. I never taught him that...just noticed one day that he started doing it on his own. :0)
what great memories!!! I need to update my blog too!!! I am on the kids' computer so I will have to get mine going so I can put pics on my blog! lol!
Missed you today- can't wait to see you guys again on the 6th.
Post a Comment