Sunday, May 24, 2009

brushing teeth, buds, baseball and backyard fun!

Since there are SOOO many pictures in this post, I will make my journaling 'brief' (another 'b')... Little Man has been up to lots these past couple weeks- so much, that Mommy has fallen 'b'ehind on 'b'logging... I thought I needed to catch up 'b'efore we have more 'b'aseball pictures from the 'B'IG game tomorrow against the Yankees ('b'oo)! :) Enjoy these pictures of Griffin- now 19 months old! I can't 'b'elieve it!
Griffin absolutely LOVES his toothbrush and brushing his teeth before bedtime, well, as you can see, he likes his toothbrush whenever he can have it!

Look very carefully at it- because a few nights later- Nolan found his toothbrush on the floor, so now it is gone... would you really want to brush your teeth with a toothbrush that was in the mouth of Nolan???

Here is about as daredevil as we get...

Playing with Maddox... they sat down to watch the beginning of the only thing Griffin will watch on tv other than baseball and car commercials--- CARS, the movie...

See, he doesn't pay attention for very long!

Oh the revving of the engines got him hooked once again :)

Griffin pushing Avery around the house in his very own 'red race car'

One handed...

Great Day for a Baseball Game--

Let's Go RANGERS!

Griffin was such a good boy- he sat through all nine innings on my lap!

Well, he sat in the chair beside me toward the bottom of the ninth... Aren't those lips so kissable?

Pointing to the 'stah' on the scoreboard between batters... Griffin LOVES 'stahs'!

Yea! The Rangers won with a walk off two run home run!!! We were SO excited!!!

And we remain in first place! Let's hear it for our Rangers!!!

All smiles because Mama changed the picture on the computer and Griffin LOVES it!

Practicing our pitches in the backyard... with a tennis ball, I know-

Oh, distracted by a weed- let's pull that up first...

Okay, now ready to take the mound again...

Your Future Texas Ranger, maybe?

So sweet, as I was sitting outside with Griffin, he went out and picked a flower and brought it right up to me- it absolutely made my heart smile! What a sweet little boy!!!

Learning how to use the watering can...

Griffin likes to just set the watering can in the pot to do the trick...

Okay, let's try again...

Hmmmm, I wonder what I do with this...

Look of mischief

Is it a dinglehopper? Ariel may think so...

Well, no Mama, it is sort of like a tractor...

I went inside to grab our waters and came out and someone was sitting in my chair...

Just chillin' on a beautiful day


VIDEO OF THE WEEK: I can feed myself with a spoon!
He may be quiet in this one, I think it is pure concentration...

1 comment:

Donnell Days said...

WOW...he is just getting so big!! Love the Rangers pics. I think he might be the #2 fan behind his mommy!! :)