Griffin has been quite the active little boy these days- we have had a week full of busy-bodiness and monkeying around... from climbing on anything and everything, to running around in circles, to babbling away reading books, Griffin is constantly on the move and into everything... it has been SO much fun watching him grow into this little man that he has become so quickly...
On this Mother's Day, and every day I count my MANY blessings in life... this little guy is at the top of the list...and you can see why. Happy Mother's Day to all of the Mommies out there who follow our blog, and those who don't- our job is the best job out there- and I would not trade it for anything in the world...
(probably because it resembled a wheel with lots of little wheels inside of it)
This was a close runner up! Although Dena and I were laughing because you would think when you pushed the buttons the animals would make animal sounds, but instead they said things like "Don't hit your friends" and "I have a lot of hair"
And back to the wheel of wheels
We then stopped by to meet Miss Kyleigh Michelle who was born Wednesday night. She is perfect in every sort of way... Griffin was just mesmerized at a true 'baby'- I often refer to younger children as babies, but when he saw Kyleigh he was truly in awe of this 'baby'... We are SOOOO excited for The Walkers! What a perfect Mother's Day gift.
The latest Griffin-ism... He is obsessed with the Texas Rangers baseball schedule that is strategically placed on the side of the refrigerator. So as soon as he gets in his high chair, he points to it, sometimes clapping his hands 'please'.
So, breakfast looks a little like this- imagine you are reading the newspaper eating your breakfast, well Griffin takes a good look at the baseball schedule as he eats his pancakes and strawberries every morning- and lunch time and dinner are a lot of the same.
He is TOTALLY my child!! Does this mean we need to get to the ballpark again soon? Don't worry, there will be many days of those!
The best Mother's Day gift a mom could ask for...
It is not so easy getting Griffin 'still' and 'looking' at the camera anymore for a picture, much less smiling- but this is close enough this Mother's Day---







4 comments:
SO cute!!! I hope that you had a WODERFUL Mother's Day with Little G!
Happy Mother's Day to you! Thanks for visiting Kendall's site...and your prayers.
Your family is absolutely precious!
I love the way he is looking up in the last picture!! I hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day!!
Sweet baby boy! I love that he loves to read the rangers schedule. And completely impressed with the strawberries on his plate. So healthy! Don't you love being a mom! I do!
Post a Comment