Getting ready to see Santa ClausI went to my first party tonight where Daddy works... It was so much fun! I was wide awake the whole time, so Daddy showed me off to everyone! I was so good and very alert! I even met Santa Claus! I told him I don't need much this year, as everyone has already been so good to me! My Nana had bought me a very nice Christmas outfit from Mommy's favorite kids' store- Janie and Jack- but right as we were getting ready to leave the house for the party, I had a HUGE mess in my diaper- so bad that Mommy and Daddy had to throw out my onesie and give me a bath. Luckily, Nana bought some other fun Christmas clothes, so we put on my HO HO HO sleeper! Don't I look adorable with Santa Claus???







2 comments:
I love the Santa! He looks so real. Don't you hate when you are ready to go and dressed and out comes the mustard seed blow outs!!! The first of many ruined onesies!! Too cute!
That must have been one serious blowout! Griffin doesn't mess around! It gives me a little chuckle to think about. I'm sure it wasn't funny at the time but I bet you'll look back on it one day and laugh.
Post a Comment