Aunt Diane has the magic touch! She can come back to stay anytime! Thanks for allowing my Mommy and Daddy to get out and have a date night :-)
I am NOT ready to smile Mommy- and I am SERIOUS!
Sometimes my Mommy puts the camera on the shutter speed to try and catch a smile, I feel like I am being followed by the paparazzi!
Well, it has been super cold here the last few days. My mommy's Aunt Diane came to visit on Saturday and babysat me while Mommy and Daddy went out to dinner (Thanks Aunt Di!) and other than that, Mommy and I have been pretty lazy these last three days. Mommy and Daddy are just waiting on pins and needles to see my first smile. They have the camera ready and take lots of pictures, but I think I will keep them waiting a tad bit longer...







3 comments:
The "not smiling" picture cracks me up!! :)
Love the serious face! It was so good to see you and Griffin last night. He is just so sweet! Thanks for coming over. Love you!
Just wait until you see that first "real" smile- it will melt your heart! Then, when you hear his sweet laugh- oh my gosh!!! You will love it! We are still dying to see cute little Griffin in person, but until then, we love checking your blog! I love all the pictures- Griffin is so precious! Maybe we will see you New Year's????
Post a Comment