I am fitting into my rocking chair even more! I have a new friend, Eli the elephant. I have been taking him everywhere I go. I have a feeling we will be friends for a long time to come. Some fun things that I have done in my second month: I smiled for the first time, I also have coined a priceless frown with my bottom lip- I like to stick it out really low and sometimes I can even make it quiver. I also have started talking- my coos are just precious and gain a lot of oooo's and ahhhh's-- from my Mommy and Daddy especially. I have found my tongue and am still trying to figure out what all I can do with it. I have also discovered my hands recently and like to just bend them and make a fist. I follow my Mommy and Daddy around the room with my eyes. I don't like them to go far- I will cry if they leave me. I am in to Stage 1 diapers now- No more newborns for me- Finally, at the doctor yesterday, when he put me on my tummy to see if I could hold up my head, not only did I show him how I could do that, but I also rolled over from my tummy to my back for him! Mommy got so excited!!! I am a strong boy! I am getting so excited for Christmas. I got to see Santa twice and promised him that I have been good these first 2 months. My mommy keeps saying she can not believe two months have flown by so fast. It seems like just yesterday they were at the hospital. She wishes I could stay little forever. I look forward to what my third month has in store for everyone.







2 comments:
How cute, showing off for the dr:)
I love this sweet boy! Give him kisses for me for being such a tough boy. I am so proud of him! I hope you guys have a great Christmas! Love you tons!!
Post a Comment