first smile, cooing more, rolling over, following us with your big, brown eyes, more expressions, snuggling as you sleep
three months
five months first veggies, first babysitter, first snow, first birthday party, laughs all the time, sleeps in crib at night, happy demeanor, sweet as can be
six months
putting heads together, grabbing a hold of our fingers to pull up, tripod sitting, grabbing toes, giving wet kisses, half birthday celebration, shrill squealing, belly laughs, tilting your head when you smile, sit up crunches, sweet and loveable personality
seven months
first trip to zoo, rolling on hands and knees, playing with Nolan and independently, belly laughs, BIG smiles, blowing raspberries, animated expressions, sweet spirit and happy disposition
nine months
first words (Dada, Mama), scooting backward on your tummy, spinning around on bottom to get around, feeding yourself puffs, happy boy, sweet disposition
ten months
very active, scooting, crawling, first 2 bottom teeth, pulling up on things to a stand, testing surroundings, chatterbox, playing all of the time, point and tracing things with your favorite finger, wet kisses, BIG laughs, happy boy
eleven months
very talkative (guhl, guhl, guhl, ah guhly, guhly), fast crawler, walking around holding on to things, one nap a day, 'go with the flow', love to read, SMILE all the time, happy baby boy
12 months
even more active, fast, sweet as can be, loves to blow 'furbers' on Mommy's arm and elbow, loves to kiss, very long and lean, waves bye bye, playful, flirt, laid back baby boy, ONE YEAR OLD!
Mommy came in singing Happy Birthday to me this morning. Here is what I am usually doing when I first wake up... I just love this rainforest soother and Snoop D-O-Double G
Mommy made me a breakfast treat (it was an Eggo Waffle Cake with yogurt and strawberries) All I was interested in was pulling out the candle though. I did not like it, even after I got to mess it all up...
Then I took a nap while it rained and the cold front blew through (yes, it has to rain because today is the day I was born and Mommy and Daddy say that rain is good luck for our family)... I took a great three hour nap today and when I woke up I ate lunch and got dressed for pictures... The rain stopped just in time and the sky opened up- we went to The Botanical Gardens in Fort Worth and Cowtown Cameragirl took some awesome shots of me... Here are just a few to preview, we can't wait to see the rest!






After our photo shoot, we went out to eat for my birthday, but since I do not really know what place to request yet, Mommy and Daddy picked out a place for me- well, maybe it was more for them... we went to Bonnell's in Fort Worth. Mommy and Daddy highly recommend it if you have not been there before. I was such a good boy and really liked the corn bread there! Antelope and Pork Tenderloin are not my cup of tea-- yet!
Then we made it home just in time for me to enjoy my birthday cupcake... Well, I did not eat any of it, but it was fun to make a mess out of!
Here is a video with my cake- Enjoy!







5 comments:
I'm so excited that I was able to spend a little time with you guys photographing Griffin on his birthday! What a treat for me!
Aren't you just amazed to look back at this first year of Griffin's life. Incredible!
Happy Birthday sweet Griffin! It looks like you had a wonderful day! Nell got SUCH good pictures...can't wait to see the rest!!
Happy 1st Birthday Griffin!!!
Happy Birthday, Griffin!
Sweet Griffin! I am so glad that you had a happy Birthday! I can't believe you are one. You are just more precious each time I see your pictures. I hope we get to see you soon. Love you.
Post a Comment