Tuesday, October 21, 2008

'twas the day before griffin's 1st birthday

Scroll all the day down below the posts to watch a special video of griffin's first year...
I tried and tried to put the video right here, but my computer skills are lacking these days- If you pause the continuous music on the left before you watch the video, there are a few songs to go a long with the slide show. Enjoy! :-)

4 comments:

Donnell Days said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the video montage...so cute!

Anonymous said...

What a special video of our little angel! How fast the year has gone! He's truly the sunshine in our lives and brings more joy than words can express! Happy #1 Birthday Baby G....We LOVE YOU lots...NaNa & PaPa

Fuxa Family said...

WOW I had to stop it at 9mins... tears in my eyes. That is such a special piece, you should put that on a CD. He is so cute and looks so happy. You are two very lucky parents. Enjoy today!!!
Happy Birthday Griffin!!!

Cowtown Camera Girl said...

This video is so sweet! What an amazing year your family has had. One thing on your video that I think is so neat -- how tiny Griffin was with the first pumpkin pictures compared to how big he is now with the pumpkin pictures you took last week. All in one short year's time span. I guess he was only about 9 days old last Halloween, right? Wow! Happy Birthday Griffin!