14 months...recognizing more and more words: ball, dog, ball popper, cars, book, Nolan, airplane, eat, little people, milk; says "Uh Oh"; loves to eat: strawberries, waffles, peanut butter sandwiches, yogurt, applesauce, chicken, turkey, pasta, chicken nuggets, bread, cheese, cheerios (unfortunately, we are on a veggie strike, so Mommy has to sneak them in with the fruit or yogurt); goes to bed between 8:00 and 9:00 and sleeps in, sometimes as late as 9:15 in the morning; takes one long nap a day- usually close to 3 hours; chews with mouth closed; has started to show off a 'frustrated' face; Mommy's favorite new things at 14 months: #1) 'snuggle in' time- in the morning, after I get Griffin up and change his diaper, I give him his milk in a bottle snuggled in bed next to me #2) watching Griffin 'pick up' around the house... he loves to pick up little pieces of things (i.e. leaves, paper) that he finds on the floor- if you are around, he politely hands them to you waiting to listen to you tell him "Thank You"- if you are not nearby, he simply makes a pile of what he finds, be it on the couch, table or a nearby box. I love that my baby boy likes to 'clean up'- wonder where he got that trait from... Griffin continues to grow and grow right before our very eyes. He is such a true gift and a blessing to us all!
Happy 14 Month Birthday Sweet Pea!
Stuck! Here is where the look of frustration starts...
Again, why do we point out the 'no touch' things???
Griffin loves to look after Baby Jesus
The Most Kissable Baby Boy!VIDEO OF THE WEEK...
Griffin would like to tell you about a song that he is getting ready to play for you...
And I was tagged....
I know that I (Leslie) was tagged, but this post is not about me, so I thought I would do it from the perspective of our sweet 14 month old child... (at least what I think he is thinking)
8 things I did today...
1. Woke up at 8:15 (no late morning today)
2. Drank my milk
3. Ate a waffle, strawberries and yogurt
4. Read some books with Mommy
5. Took a 4 1/2 hour nap- that's right, FOUR AND A HALF HOURS
6. Ate lunch
7. Played with more of my favorite toys- cars topped the list today!
8. Took a bath (yes, I ate dinner in there too, but it said only 8 things)
1. Woke up at 8:15 (no late morning today)
2. Drank my milk
3. Ate a waffle, strawberries and yogurt
4. Read some books with Mommy
5. Took a 4 1/2 hour nap- that's right, FOUR AND A HALF HOURS
6. Ate lunch
7. Played with more of my favorite toys- cars topped the list today!
8. Took a bath (yes, I ate dinner in there too, but it said only 8 things)
8 of my favorite restaurants... (How about 8 restaurants that I have been to)
1. Cavallero's (I love watching the doors swing open and closed there with waiters going in and out constantly)
2. Anamia's
3. Bonnell's
4. Cafe Express
5. TGIFridays
6. Napoli's Pizza (and I do like the Fettucini Alfredo there)
7. Cafe Italia
8. Mi Cocina
4. Cafe Express
5. TGIFridays
6. Napoli's Pizza (and I do like the Fettucini Alfredo there)
7. Cafe Italia
8. Mi Cocina
8 shows I watch... (Well, Mommy doesn't like to have the TV on while I am awake, but every now and again I might catch some background noise of...)
1. Good Morning Texas
2. The View
3. All My Children
4. Channel 8 News
5. Desperate Housewives
6. American Idol
7. Dancing with the Stars
8. The Bachelor
8 Things I wish for...
1. Fun Outings together with my Mommy and Daddy
2. A Never Ending Bowl of Cheddar Cheese
3. Any toy with wheels on it
4. To be able to never hear the word "No"
5. To play outside in my wagon, Mommy says it is too cold right now though
6. For Nolan to stop barking so much (I think that may be a family wish)
7. To never wear shoes again
8. To play with my Mommy and Daddy with whatever I want forever!
8 things I look forward to...
1. Christmas
2. Daddy to come home from work
3. Eating
4. Playing with new toys
5. Seeing my friends
6. Seeing who is coming to get me out of my crib when I wake up
7. Milk
8. Listening to or reading my books
1. Christmas
2. Daddy to come home from work
3. Eating
4. Playing with new toys
5. Seeing my friends
6. Seeing who is coming to get me out of my crib when I wake up
7. Milk
8. Listening to or reading my books
Griffin tags (8) people: Dena (Hudson), Cassidy (Susanna and Caroline), Kara (Tanner), Heather (KK and Conner), Meggan (Hudson), Nell (Ezra), Angie (Sam and Sydney), Lesli (Eli)








4 comments:
That video was great. I missed you on Saturday. I was soooo sick. In fact I fell asleep on Amy's couch for about an hour before the game started, had it not been the last one I would have left, instead I left about 2am.
We should schedule a playdate on a Sat in January.
I just love that he says uh-oh...too cute!
Is Griffin really 14 months??? I cannot even believe that!! He is SO CUTE!! And, I am super jealous that he will take a 4 1/2 hour nap!!! I am so behind on my blogs, but maybe Tanner will have time to answer the 8 questions!! :)
I can't believe Griffin is 14 months old! We need to get the boys together again after Christmas for a play date. Maybe he can teach Aiden how to sleep late and take long naps.
Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment