Thursday, February 19, 2009

visit with nana and papa and valentine's day with mama and dada

I had a great visit with Nana and Papa for a couple of days last week. Nana was so surprised at all of the new things I could do since she last saw me- everything from walking, to getting more teeth to understanding a lot more of what people are saying to me 'Griffin where is your ear?'... Even though we stuck to staying around the house, we had a great time together...

Reading one of my favorite books, CARS, out loud in my own special language

"Can you tell which car is my favorite?"

Sweet Baby Boy

When Papa comes over, I take a book right up to him so I can plop down in his lap and listen to him read to me!

"Here is my ear, see?"

Going outside for a little walk and fresh air with Nana

Nana and Me

Little Lovebug

Papa loves to be silly with me- he taught me how to put this on my head, which I laughed and laughed at on end- but it is even more silly when I put it on Papa's head

Opening my valentine from Nana and Papa (Nolan, I don't need your help!)

'ooooooooo, more vroom vrooms and something to put my cheerios in'

I was so excited about the new cars or the tissue paper, or a combination of both!

Nana and Me before they went bye bye (and my new mail truck car, of course)

One last story from Nana

Opening my valentine from Mama and Dada

Mama's little Sweet Heart
Bedtime story with Dada
Playing Peek A Boo with my ball popper balls- lately I like to walk around covering up my eyes, very carefully, of course- not to run into anything around me...
Excited about opening my valentine

1 comment:

Donnell Days said...

LOVE the pic of him with the tissue paper...such a cutie!