Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Eating, Staying Clean and Reading...

These are a few of my favorite things! Uncle Ryan came by to visit when he was in town last week for work. He gave me my bottle before bed time. We had a wonderful visit with him and can hardly wait to meet Aunt Melissa and my cousins, Hunter and Reagan some day!

I just LOVE bath time! I am getting a little too big for some of my other towels, so here is one of my new favorites- of course, it is a duckie!




Daddy went out of town for the first time since I was born. He left bright and early this morning... Last night he read me one of our favorite books: "My Daddy and I". I am such a good listener. I even spit out my paci so I can smile and coo along. I can't wait for next Monday night to get here so Daddy can read to me again when he gets home! Mommy and I are already counting down the days.

No comments: