Our hearts are melting!! Griffin is just smiling all the time lately! I will post more pictures later, but had to post some of our favorite smiles captured while visiting Nana and Papa in The Woodlands last week! Griffin is so happy now that he is feeling back to his old self again!
Wednesday, January 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







4 comments:
That smile is just PRECIOUS! :)
I love that sweet smile! He is just too cute. I am glad that you got to see your parents for Christmas. I am sure they were glad to see you guys! Let's get together soon. Love you!
So sweet! Doesn't it just make you smile too!
Oh my gosh, that smile melts my heart- just wait until he really starts laughing with that smile- so much fun!!!! We hope to see you SOON! I am dying to meet little Griffin! Hope you are all feeling much better!
Post a Comment