Sunday, June 15, 2008

Friends, Family and Father's Day FUN!

Hi Friends- Once again it has been a busy week full of fun!! The last time Mommy blogged, she was getting moved out of her classroom, well since then we have been in the midst of classroom "stuff" all over our house! So, she decided to hold a garage sale to sell the majority of her teaching supplies yesterday. It was a great success, very hot, but a great turnout overall! Last weekend we went to my friend, Noah's, new house and we got to meet his brand new baby sister, Avery- that's right another baby girl and another Miss Avery! She was so sweet and beautiful! Noah and I played for a little bit too- I had so much fun over there and can't wait to go back when his backyard toys are fixed : )! Then last Sunday Aunt Melissa came over to meet me for the first time! I was so excited to finally meet her. Aunt Melissa's sister had a baby last week, so she is in town visiting all of her family for a little while. This week I have learned how to position myself up into the "crawl" position- Mommy and Daddy better watch out, because before they know it, I am going to show them how fast I can get around! I am already rocking back and forth on my hands and knees... Stay tuned for less blogging and more chasing me around! Finally, today was a day full of fun! For Father's Day, I took my Daddy to the zoo! We had so much fun together! My favorite animal, of course, was Eli the REAL Elephant- at least I think it was! It was 101 degrees outside, so we only stayed for two hours- My mommy and daddy were laughing at me on the way home because I was wide awake, happy and smiling just talking and blowing raspberries in the backseat! They said that we had to go because THEY were hot and tired- I could have finished off the rest of the exhibits! I had the best first Father's Day with my Daddy and I can't wait for the ones to come! Mommy and Daddy said last year at this time, June 12th, they found out I was going to be a boy! They could hardly believe how fast that year has gone by! Enjoy our pictures from the last week and a half!Griffin, Noah and Avery

Miss Avery sleeping so peacefully- look at all the beautiful, thick hair!

Crawl Position

Aunt Melissa and Me

Giving Aunt Melissa sweet kisses

Happy Father's Day Daddy!

Ready for the ZOO!

Mommy and I are so excited!!!!

Hey! I think I see something!!

Mommy brought lots of water so I could re-hydrate!

Looking at the BIG gorilla with my Daddy (this is one of Mommy's new favorite pictures)

Look Daddy, I see an Eli the Elephant over there!Mommy and I checking out all the Eli's!Still ready for more!We visited the penguin exhibit- they were so cute, we were hoping it would be freezing inside, but it wasn't!Ready to go home Griffin? After awhile, CROCODILE!Forget my sippy cup, I want what Mommy is drinking!Ready to go home- finally...Here is our hot, yet happy, little boy in his carseat.And it felt every bit!!

Blowing raspberries and chatting the whole way home! It was too cute! We tried to catch it on video- WARNING: Not for those with sensitive stomachs, we are in a car driving along a road...

4 comments:

Donnell Days said...

What a busy week you have had!! The zoo pictures are adorable...what a fun Father's Day for Carter. :)

Cassidy said...

he is getting so big. It looks like everyone had a wonderful time.

Fuxa Family said...

How fun! Your garage sale... did you get rid of everything??

Kara Wilson said...

What a fun first Father's Day! I love the picture of Carter & Griffin looking at the gorillas, too! What a sweet little family you have! Hope to see you soon!