This week was a busy one for me indeed! Mommy is still trying to adjust to my new nap (or lack there of) schedule, which is probably due to how busy I have been... On Wednesday, we went out to my mommy's good friend, Miss Erica's, house. She has a swimming pool so I got to experience what a cold pool was like for the very first time. We had so much fun with several of mommy's good friends that she used to teach with. We can hardly wait for another "Walker Wednesday" this summer!
Avery (5 months), Hudson (10 months) and Griffin (8 months)
Learning how to share
Hudson liked my favorite Taggie book, I think :)
Avery getting a closer look at Hudson
The Three Amigos on Hudson's rocker
I was pretty content just hanging out on the chair by myself too- mommy was cracking up at my flexible moves with my leg
On Friday we met up with some of mommy's favorite friends from Cottonwood Creek Elementary. We started meeting at Cafe Express in Southlake after her friends finished kindergarten 3 years ago, and try to meet once during the summer and sometimes in between. It is always so good to see such happy faces and catch up on the latest going on in their busy little lives. I just LOVED being entertained by all of these sweet friends! They even all took turns feeding me lunch! Mommy says they are natural babysitters in training! We hope to see them again real soon! We missed The Austin family- hope to catch them next time!
Brett, Kyle, Cole, Ashley and Claire with g







2 comments:
What a busy week you had! We had so much fun hanging out - we need to do it again soon! :)
Looks like you guys are having a great summer. I was so bummed we couldn't hang out. My A/C is still broken. Hopefully we can get the boys together soon :)
Post a Comment