Hello Friends! I know it has been a while since I have written... yes, a week! : ) It has been a busy one indeed! Last week was a week full of excitement. Daddy turned 32 years old- he made it home in time to open his card and present from me right as I was going to bed. My mommy has been trying to get her classroom packed up and has been trying to sell a lot of her stuff. Every day I have gone up to her classroom with her and been such a GOOD boy while she does all sorts of "stuff" up there! I have been so patient, and at times even held off on eating my lunch or dinner up to an hour, you would never know it because I don't ever show that I am upset! I just sit on my blanket and play with my toys- sometimes people come in and don't even know I am there! Well, all of that working has worn me out!!! So much that I have slept the last two nights over 12 hours straight through!! Can you believe it?!!?!? I have also got in some lengthy naps during the day- Mommy says to knock on some wood right now, this sleeping streak can not end! Last week I also had some other "scary" excitement... On our way to the Lee Elementary Celebration to honor all of the former students and teachers of Lee before its big closing, we were hit by a car while yielding to oncoming traffic. I was so scared. As soon as the car hit us I began to scream and cry. Since I am not a big crier, Mommy was really concerned! The ambulance, fire truck and police all had to come- they checked me out and said I was "Okay" and "cute as can be" :) So Mommy decided since we were just minutes away from the festivities we might as well still go... Tomorrow we head back out to Coppell to see Mommy's former kindergarteners graduate from fifth grade (as well as her other friends)! It should be fun to see all of the families of CCE! Well, I just wanted to say "hi" and post some of our pictures from last week!

Lee Elementary Farewell Celebration. Lee Elementary was the first school Mommy taught kindergarten at in Coppell her first two years of teaching. Here she is with one of her oldest and dearest kindergarten friends whom she still keeps in touch with- Melissa is going into the 8th grade next year!! How fun!







4 comments:
I am so proud of you Griffin for all of your sleeping!! YEA GRIFFIN!!! Way to let your mommy get some rest! :)
well you have been busy people! I like the new blog look, very cute!
Griffin is getting to be such a big boy! Your new blog is so cute.
Hey Girl, I keep meaning to leave a comment letting you know how much I just LOVE your new blog background. SO super cute!!! I want you to teach me how to do that!!! Hope to see you soon!
Post a Comment