Monday, July 21, 2008

Catching Up Before My 9 Month Birthday


This week was much more low key than the last so not a whole lot to post...

Mommy had to get me "back in my old routine" now that it was just me and her for the week... One day she came in to get me after my nap and this is what she saw.... Yep, those are my piggies up on the headboard (back) of my crib. I was just tapping them away and staring at them babbling away with my paci in my mouth...


I love seeing what is behind those bumpers when I am going to sleep or waking up. Mommy tries hard to disguise the sashes- there are no more cute chocolate brown bows... Pretty soon I have a feeling I won't have any bumpers at all...



Okay Mommy, I can get up now since you caught me!



Griffin's First Wedding


This past Saturday, one of our friends, Lanette, got married to Joe Tucci. Griffin was honored to be invited to this special event. Lanette was such a beautiful bride. Here are some of the highlights.



Mr. and Mrs. Joe Tucci


First Dance



The Cottonwood Teachers (Past and Present)




Even though the hour was getting later and later, Griffin still had the time of his life!



He loved his Auntie E holding him and getting baby practice :-)

Griffin had plenty of kisses to give Auntie E


Just testing out the chair-- I love this picture of his sweet eyes

We went over to Aurora and Avery's house today-- Avery was asleep when we took this picture with Hudson- It is hard to believe how big these three are getting-- it seems like it was just a month ago that we were all going up to the hospital to meet Avery and the boys were still so itty bitty then!!! These are Griffin's last pictures as an 8 month old! wipe eyes, wipe eyes

The Three Amigos



Griffin's backward scoot

5 comments:

Meggan and Trent said...

I love the backward scoot! So cute!

Shara Smith said...

That video is hilarious! They use what ever means necessary to get around don't they! So cute Mr. Griffin!

Fuxa Family said...

He looks so big in that polo shirt! It goes by fast girl, one month til KK starts Kindergarten!

Donnell Days said...

I absolutely love the pictures with the bumper...they crack me up!!!

Kara Wilson said...

Oh my gosh, Griffin is just so cute!!! I am cracking up at the picture of him in his crib with his feet up behind the bumper- too precious!!!! We want to see you two soon!!!