Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Shopping, Sleeping and Baby Bach!



Here are a few fun pictures from the last couple of days... Griffin took his first trip to Home Depot after church on Sunday. He loved it!!! He could not stop looking up at the awning and all of the lights! He helped Mommy and Daddy pick out a storm door for the front and back of the house- thank you Nana and Papa for the great anniversary gift!
Griffin can hardly wait to go back to the workshops Home Depot puts on for kids when he gets to be a little bit older! He was by far the most stylish baby in Home Depot, or at least that is what Mommy thought! Doesn't the blue and chocolate brown tie in nicely with the BRIGHT orange?
When we got home, Griffin wanted to sit and play with his blocks, one of his favorite toys- he loves pulling all of the blocks out-- still working on putting them back in....



On Sunday, Griffin started his first big boy bath in the tub! He loved sitting in his little seat and just splashing and grabbing for his squirty toys! This is such a fun, NEW way to get clean!

Splish, Splash I love my big boy bath!

On Monday, Mommy went to get her haircut- finally- and Miss Avery's Mommy said she would watch me, Mommy called on her way back over after her haircut and Avery's Mommy told her that I was sleeping in Avery's bed- uh oh! What does Daddy think of me sleeping on a pink sheet?

I have taken up a new hobby- playing the piano... This piano has been on my Papa's side of the family for a long time. Mommy played the piano as a little girl and it got passed down to us- well, for the first time today, Mommy opened it up and let ME play! I was pretty stinking good! Maybe one of these days she will film me and post it! Daddy said he knows how to play a lot of songs, I want to hear him soon! Mommy and Daddy can't wait to teach me how to play the piano as I get bigger.


2 comments:

Donnell Days said...

I love the piano pictures...how cute is that!?! :)

Cowtown Camera Girl said...

We love the piano shots too! It was great to see you guys yesterday! :0)