Sunday, March 23, 2008

Another Monthly Birthday & An "Egg"stra Special Easter!

Five Months Old??? "ALREADY????"- we say. Griffin celebrated his five month birthday yesterday, March 22, 2008! Once again, the time flew by and each moment was just as awesome as the rest! Griffin continues to make us smile with his beautiful 'gummy' smile and high pitched coo's! He loves to squeal and gets tickled over the funniest things these days! This month was a month FULL of firsts- some of which I have included pictures of below (or in former posts)! One of our favorite firsts that we witnessed this month was Griffin's belly laugh- it is the sweetest sound we have heard! He is quite ticklish, especially when he is getting dressed/un-dressed. He just LOVES to laugh out loud! Griffin has tried his first veggies- peas and green beans- he definitely favors the green beans more, Griffin is now sleeping in his crib every night- he is such a great sleeper- he usually wakes up once in the middle of the night to eat and then sleeps until around the time Daddy leaves for work in the morning, eats again, and goes back to sleep with Mommy for a couple more hours (or so)! Griffin saw his first snow and helped with his first snowman this month. Griffin also wore his first pair of shoes the other night for our Double Date with The Pierson Family, although he was not too fond of having his feet confined... Again, with each passing day, we continue to count our blessings for our beautiful, precious baby boy! It seems that his monthly birthdays fall right on or around the holiday each month, which is a lot of fun!! Enjoy the pictures from his five month birthday and Easter!
Five Months of Joy with our Baby Boy!! (kissing Baaabsy)
Sweet Griffin with a couple of his Easter animals
Griffin's first sneakers
Sleeping so sweetly in the crib- I usually have to pull Eli off of his face at some point in the night- for some reason, it soothes Griffin to cover his face with Eli!
March Madness with Daddy ~ Hook 'Em!
How do I crack open this egg?
This one is more my size!
Our Sweet Snuggle Bunny
Checking out my basket full of eggs

Daddy and Me
Mommy and Me
Lots of Easter Goodies
We hope that you had an "Egg"stra-special Easter filled with love and joy!


"This is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad."



6 comments:

B said...

He has gotten SO big! What a cutie! I hope that you all had a very happy Easter!

B said...

He is getting SO big! What a cutie! I hope that you all had a very happy Easter!

Fuxa Family said...

Oh My!! He is sooo cute. I love coming to your blog and getting updates since I do not see him very often, it feels like it with the pictures though!!!

Donnell Days said...

I just love his first sneakers!!! Too cute!! He always has the sweetest smile! :)

Kara Wilson said...

What a sweet little boy! He is so smiley- I love it!!! I am so sad we didn't get to see you last week, but can't until next month! I love all the pictures- Griffin is just precious!!!!!!!!! Hope you had a happy, happy Easter!

The Kentucky Helwigs said...

You are right I do recognize the basket!! When you said that about Griffin sleeping with the blanket over his face....that is what Hunter and Reagan did and still do. They get that from their Mommy! I liked, and still do sometimes, to cover my face. Kiss that sweet boy for me!