Saturday, March 8, 2008

Preppy Boy

I went to my very first birthday party today for my friend, Maddox. It is hard to believe that one year ago when Maddox was born was right around the time that Mommy and Daddy found out that I was growing in Mommy's tummy! I thought I would get all dressed up for Maddox's birthday party so Mommy got out the pair of blue jeans that The KK Family bought for me when I was born. I think I look pretty handsome, don't you?
Here I am right before the party in my crib. I am sleeping in here at night and doing such a great job! I go down around 8:00 and then I am waking up once in the middle of the night to eat (around 3 or 4) and then again around 7 am and then I go back to sleep until around 9 or so and get up for good.
I just love my stuffed animals!!! Don't worry, as soon as I start to move around more, Mommy is taking them all out of my crib! :-)
I just love my Mommy!

And she loves me too!

No comments: