Mommy just loves to cheer me on while I am doing my tummy time- it is rare that I am on my tummy for long, as it is not one of my most favorite things to do, but every once in a while, I sneak out a little smile while I am on my tummy...
I just love being read to, especially in my favorite rocking chair. I am blessed to have so many wonderful books that were given to me before I was born (and the library continues to grow)! I am a really good listener and even participate if a "feely" book is being read to me... You know if Mommy isn't reading to me, she is there taking a picture of whoever is reading a book with me :)
Daddy loves to read this book about Monsters to me, I like to feel the textures of the silly monsters on each page!

Papa came over for dinner and to visit tonight, and luckily I had about another hour in me before bed time, so he read me some of my favorite Animal board books before Mommy put me down to bed! Of course one of them was a "feely" book! Thanks Papa!


Wednesday, March 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
So Cute!!
He is getting big. I am glad that I got to see him for just a sec on Saturday!!! So weird you all the way in Lewisville...
The Redbox is movie rentals for $1 out of a "red box" the machines are located up here at grocery stores and some at Mc Donalds. It is actually $1 a night but really easy, not always alot of choices but we are always so far behind on movies anyways...
Hudson is so proud of Griffin with his tummy time! Way to go Griffin!
Post a Comment