Saturday, March 8, 2008

Thanks for coming to visit me Nana (and Papa too)!

My Papa commutes to Fort Worth every other week for work and always comes to see me one evening and have dinner with Mommy and Daddy. Well, every once in a while my Nana sneaks in the car and comes to visit me too! Since it had been over a month, this was one of those weeks she snuck in the car with my Papa :-) I was so excited to see her. She kept my Mommy company last week and then when it was time for my Papa to head back to Houston he came to our house to pick up Nana and take her with him. We promised that the next time we take a road trip it would be to Houston because I can't remember what their house is like!
Papa and Leap are teaching me my ABC's

Nana and Papa before they left- I miss you both and love you bunches!


1 comment:

Donnell Days said...

SUCH a cutie in his jeans and button up!!!! :)