Yesterday Griffin went to his third birthday party this month- he is becoming quite the expert party-goer at an early age :-) His buddy Gannon turned one! We got some adorable pictures of him with his buddies on the couch. These boys all belong to friends of ours from college. Daddy has known their Daddies for many years- First it was wedding showers then weddings then baby showers then babies and now we are to birthday parties- There will soon be two more little ones added to this bunch- one more boy and one surprise... we look forward to expanding the circle of friendship!

Griffin- 5 months, Gannon- 1 year old!!, Noah- 2 years old, Blayne 3 1/2 years old

Griffin has been trying really hard to sit up this week... he can do it really well with a little 'support' in the back, but he looks absolutely precious trying to do it without help too- although we had our first fall (face first) this week when Mommy tried to video it while he was sitting on his quilt... Griffin was holding himself up so well, and right when I cheered him on, he turned to look at me and smile, and lost his balance, "bam" on his face. It took several minutes to console him, so much that he cried himself to sleep... Poor guy!


Can you find Griffin? This is Griffin napping after the fall... see what I mean about him covering his face? He loves to do this and it makes me a nervous mommy. If I pull whatever is over his face off of him, he just puts it right back. If I take his "lovey's" away, he won't go to sleep...

2 comments:
I love the covered up face picture...we have some of those too!!! They must be brothers deep down! :)
Oh my gosh, I am CRACKING up at the last picture with his face all covered up! Too cute!!!!! Tanner used to do the SAME thing! Can't wait to see you in a few weeks!
Post a Comment