Thursday, May 15, 2008

A 'New' Kind of High School Reunion

This past Tuesday, Griffin and I met up with some of my dearest friends from high school, along with their little ones at Cozymel's! It was a dinner of 'new-isms' for Mommy, as it was the first time Griffin ate solids out at a resturant, which was a little challenging, as they did not have a 'sling' for his baby carrier, and the high chair upside down trick didn't work with their high chairs. Low and behold, Mommy found a way to make it work and Griffin had a full tummy before our meals arrived. : ) Since we met at 6:30, and talked for probably 30 minutes before even ordering, we did not leave until around 8:00- which is usually at or later than Griffin's bedtime- He did really well, besides getting fidgety the last 15minutes. We managed to get a picture on the way out, which surprisingly turned out great for one shot! We hope to do this more often and even add to the Good Ol' Mansfield Mommy Club!! :-) Katie and McKenna (15 months), Nell and Ezra (8 months), Les and Griffin (6 1/2 months), Dee Ann and Max (almost 3 years)
Katie and Dee Ann are expecting their second babies in the next few months-- how exciting!!!

2 comments:

Meggan and Trent said...

I followed the link from your email to your blog! :) You all look so great and your little ones are so cute! I was so sad to miss out and hope to make it to the next one. :)

Cowtown Camera Girl said...

It was so fun to see you guys! I think it's so neat that we all have little ones so close in age. And hi to Meggan who I see has left a comment too!