The sweetest kisses...
I just love spending time with my Daddy!
One last Mother's Day picture once we got home last night! Here is Mommy's best gift of all!!! Last year, Nana gave Mommy this onesie for Mother's Day (as a Mom-to-Be gift), at that time Mommy and Daddy did not know if I was going to be a boy or a girl yet. Daddy took Mommy to church and to a Mother's Day brunch afterwards and Mommy felt a little silly as she was not showing yet, and they were surrounded by families loving on their mommies... This year, what an amazing feeling to stand up in church for the Mother's Day blessing. Mommy has never felt so proud to stand up as my Mommy. I know how very much she loves me- she tells me every single day (many times)... I look forward to many more fun Mother's Day's together, and I know she does too!







3 comments:
Happy Mother's Day!!! What a special day- noone can ever prepare you for how amazing it is to be a MOM! I love the last picture of you & sweet Griffin! He is so precious!!! Hope to see you soon!
It looks like you all had such a fun weekend in Austin and it looks like you had a GREAT Mother's Day! Yea!!! I can't wait to hear all about it!
I cannot believe how much Griffin looks like Carter! I'm glad you had a great Mother's Day! Wish I could have been there to celebrate with you!
Post a Comment