Sunday, May 4, 2008

Flavor(s) of the Week

Peek A Boo! It has been a week full of "new" flavors for me... take a peek yourself...
Our silly boy, getting ready for bathtime

This week I started to suck on my toes- Mommy couldn't quite capture it fast enough, but that was by far my favorite new flavor of the week...


I also started trying out my sippy cup this week and I knew just what to do... I grabbed both handles and positioned it right into my mouth- Mommy was so proud (and ready to show me what to do, but I didn't need her help!)

Not a fan of the apple juice though

Maybe I will try it again

I also tried out my first meat last night-- chicken, also not my favorite this week

I also have tried peaches, prunes and apples as well as pears this week.

I liked those much more than applesauce, apple juice and chicken.

1 comment:

Donnell Days said...

Griffin...I don't blame you...chicken out of a jar just doesn't seem right! Your friend, Hudson