Well friends, this post is just that- a little bit of this and a little bit of that... It has been SO hot around here lately, we have been spending a lot of time indoors- even my froggy pool can not cool us down. Last Monday, Nana came up with Papa since he had a meeting and work out in Fort Worth. It had been two months since I last saw her, so we had some catching up to do (as well as showing off)! It was great spending a few days with Nana while Papa had to work out here (oh and he came by more than just one night this month to visit for dinner and playtime) yea!!! :-) I miss you both already- thanks for the goodies and for playing with me!
What's Up?
Always Smiling (unless Mommy is taking away food, that is) :-)

Playing with some of my favorite toys in the great a/c
Little Griffin had a farm...
EIEIO
And on that farm he had some cows, EIEIO..
With a MOO, MOO here and a big grin there...

Bath Time :-)

Can't I play a little more Mommy?

Yea!

My sweet baby boy and his still 'gummy' smile :0

While being indoors all day, I have mastered scooting forward- I have gotten very fast, so I can not be left alone playing anymore

Making my way around the family room
Saying 'bye bye' to Nana

And giving away 'bye bye' kisses to Papa
I said "mama" for the first time on July 24th- my second word...
Check back for more postings later about Mommy's training. Saturday was her first team run (2 miles) and breakfast with a few honored heroes as well as the team. At 7 am you would think the weather would be ideal for running, but it was close to 90 degrees already!!! We are ready for the HOT heat to end! Not fall or winter temperatures just yet, but just a little cooler would be nice. It has been so exciting so far getting geared up for the race in November.








3 comments:
What a fun week with Nana and Papa!! The picture of him giving Papa a kiss is the cutest thing EVER!!!
Love all the new posts!! How CUTE is your "gummy" little man? He has the biggest, sweetest smile! I love it! I am so excited for you and your marathon! I can't wait to hear how your training is going! I will pray for your strength throughout the coming months & for the health of your honored heroes!
It is fun to see him on the go! I don't think he could have a bigger smile, so sweet!
Post a Comment