Gooooood Morning Everyone! Can you believe I am over six months old now? My mommy and daddy can't! It has been a week full of fun! Hopefully you saw the festivities from my Half Birthday Celebration! On Friday, I got to go visit a new pediatrician's office for the first time. Dr. Knapp has six grandhildren of his own and just loved meeting me! He said I was "quite the strong boy". He gave mommy and daddy the green light for almost any type of food (even meats)- He also said to start baby proofing now, because it won't be too much longer before I am on the move... I weighed in at 17 pounds and 10 ounces which is right where I should be- in the average range. I measured 27 1/2 inches long- I am measuring on the higher end in length right now! My head has grown another inch in the last 2 months, it is now 17 1/2 inches long, which is proportioned to my length! Yahooie! I got 4 nasty shots- at this doctor's office there was just one nurse to adminster them, so they were four separate injections instead of all at once like I was getting used to- so I cried more than mommy and daddy had ever seen before... Enjoy some pictures from the end of my week below!!
Every morning Griffin wakes up happy, cooing and chatting away
Griffin loves grabbing his piggies!
Nana and Papa came to visit and babysit me for the first time while Mommy hosted a Couples Shower for one of her Cottonwood friends who is getting married in July- Yea Lanette! They had so much fun with me. Thank you for helping out my Mommy!!!
I also went to the Arts Festival in Southlake this weekend. It was such a pretty day. We took a few pictures on the Parade of Longhorns and these are a couple of Mommy's favorites- me giving Mommy kisses and me hanging out on the longhorn.
Mommy has started to create something new since she has been home... so many friends and family members have been wanting one of her Coup"ON" the GO booklets that she decided to start making and selling them-- Check out her NEW blog at www.couponthego.blogspot.com or check out the link below "Coup'ON' the GO" Oh yeah, make sure that you tell all of your friends about it too!! I hope her idea is a big hit so she can stay at home with me forever!







2 comments:
Hey Girlie,
LOVED all the pics!!! Griffin is just getting so big! And, I LOVE the "coupon to go"- such a wonderful idea. I am totally going to order one from you! So cute!!! :)
OK...all of the pics are cute, but the ones of him with Nana and Papa are just precious! Oh...I LOVE my Coup"On" the Go book...I use it all the time and showed it off in Oklahoma this past weekend!
Post a Comment