Once again, Nell is just AMAZING! I took these from her blog to share with you, these are some more "teasers" until the rest are ready!! We can't wait!
Thanks so much for having us over for pictures on Saturday! It was so fun! These pictures of you & Griffin are so precious!! I love every single one of them!!!
Thanks for all the great praise on my pictures! It helps that I had such beautiful subjects to photograph. :0) I had a fun time! You guys are going to smile so big (and get a good chuckle too) when you see the group shots of the babies.
4 comments:
Thanks so much for having us over for pictures on Saturday! It was so fun! These pictures of you & Griffin are so precious!! I love every single one of them!!!
Oh, I also meant to tell you that I love your new header- did you do that yourself? So cute!
SO Cute!
Thanks for all the great praise on my pictures! It helps that I had such beautiful subjects to photograph. :0) I had a fun time! You guys are going to smile so big (and get a good chuckle too) when you see the group shots of the babies.
Post a Comment