Friday, April 18, 2008

TAG

Cassidy TAGGED me, so here we go...

A - Attached or Single: Attached
B - Best Friend: Carter, my Mom and of course, the BOX (Kris, Dena, Hol & Aurora)
C- Cake or Pie: CAKE- my favorite is yellow cake out of a box with chocolate icing
D - Day of choice: any day that C has off of work
E - Essential Item: chapstick
F - Favorite Color: pink
G- Gummy Bears or Worms: Bears
H - Hometown: Keller, Arlington, Houston- that is where all I have lived I guess...
I - Indulgence(s): a nice massage or pedicure maybe?
J - January or July: July, prefer summer to winter time
K - Kids: Griffin Wood
L - Life is incomplete without: faith, love, family and good friends
M - Marriage Date: June 26, 2004
N - Number of Siblings: one- Chris
O- Oranges or Apples: Apples
P - Phobias or Fears: clowns, North Texas Thunderstorms, heights
Q - Quotes: "To love what you do and feel that it matters, how can anything be more fun?" -Katharine Graham
R - Reason to smile: Griffin, Carter having a weekend off, good health and sunshine are all things that make me smile
S - Season: Summer
T- Tag Three Friends: Dena, Shara and Belinda (Dena now you have been double tagged)
U- Unknown fact about me: ? I am pretty much an open book...
V - Very favorite Store: Target, White House/Black Market and Ann Taylor
W - Worst habit: I'm perfect, just kidding- I am a worry wart and am some times too much of a perfectionist
X- X-ray or Ultrasound: Ultrasounds- I guess I have had more of those...
Y - Your favorite food: chicken salad sandwhiches, grilled chicken ceasar salad, seafood and Italian- do I love food or what?
Z - Zodiac: Aquarius- I am a water baby!

1 comment:

Donnell Days said...

OK...you know how bad I am at these things, but I guess I have to since I've been double tagged. Oh oh...Hudson is waking up...I'll tag back later!