Monday, April 21, 2008

Half a Year Almost Over- Last of the 0-6 Month Days...

As I type this, I feel amazed that almost six months has passed since Griffin's birth... six months ago today, I was meeting Dena, Baby Hudson and Tina at La Madeline's trying to calm the nerves going through me as I was preparing to have Griffin the very next day... Carter was busy working in hopes that he would not get a phone call from me screaming "My water broke" on the other end... Little did I know that six months later, I would have such an amazing baby boy who fills each moment of my day with joy and laughter...
Here are some of the last pictures of sweet Griffin at 5 months old...
More tomorrow of Griffin's "Half" Birthday :-)
Getting ready to get dressed... Truly, Griffin loves hanging out in his diaper, or as little of clothes as possible- especially with the weather warming up!
Grabbing both feet!
Ready for my six month photo shoot!
Always a happy baby boy!
Griffin loves giving hugs- it is so sweet!
Hugging and Loving on my Daddy!


So today, I was sitting on the couch with Griffin and we were just talking and laughing away when suddenly a 'snort' sound came out, like when you laugh so hard... well, he just did not know what had happened, and at first sat there startled at the new sound that came out of him, but I proceeded to make "piggie" sounds back at him to show him it was okay- enough with the laughs- and sure enough, he kept on laughing, no more snorts, but laughs are even better!

2 comments:

Donnell Days said...

Happy Half Birthday sweet baby Griffin!!! I totally remember meeting you for lunch that day...how funny! :) I can't believe that was 6 months ago!!!

Fuxa Family said...

Oh my... I love that laugh...That can brighten any day.