Griffin tried sweet potatoes for the first time this evening and WHOA were they a HIT!! He did not know quite what to think at first, but after a couple bites was anxiously awaiting the next... Mommy was literally scraping his bowl to get every last bite!!
This tastes a little different Mommy, it's not carrots, green beans or peas...

Hmmm... maybe I could have some more of that?

Yes! I like those Mommy!!!

Mmmmm, is this bowl endless?

Obviously a positive reaction out of our little boy!!

All Gone! Have to wait for more tomorrow!

Griffin has discovered the mirror on his excersaucer and very curiously squats down to the level of it to take a closer look... it is quite precious to say the least!!

Tummy time loving on my Mommy

I just loved seeing Miss Kim!!

I loved snuggling up to her and putting our heads together! Thank you for coming to visit me and thank you so much for the precious "g" bib!!! It is too cute!!
2 comments:
The sweet potatoes pics are too cute...what a big smile!
Leslie - Griffin is precious! I love the sweet potatoe pictures! How cute! I hope all is well with you guys!
Post a Comment